Are you looking for a fabulous franchise opportunity that fits around your family life?
The Training Group is a friendly, well established education and training company. We specialise in teaching members of the public and businesses the importance of learning first aid. Our first aid courses are taken by everyone from schools to universities and event the government and Ministry of Defence. We have brilliant and successful trainers all over the UK and are excited to see the business explode so rapidly.
To join our team of trainers, previous first aid or teaching experience is fantastic however it is more important that we find people who will bring fun and vibrancy to our classes and who will work hard within the TTG team to build the brand and maintain our fantastic reputation.
There are franchise packages available in all areas of the UK and a full package of training & support worth over £2500 is included.
As a TTG Franchisee you would…
- Manage your own First Aid business within your local/chosen territory.
- Choose when to work and arrange your bookings around your family life
- Run First Aid courses to parents, carers, schools and other organisations within your exclusive area.
- Locally market and advertise your First Aid business, establishing the brand and your reputation. Becoming THE ‘face’ of The Training Group for your territory
- Earn up to £300+ per day (you set your own rates and only pay for the qualifications used.
To start your First Aid business you will be provided with:
- Full induction training is provided, including a level 3 award in First Aid at work if not already held.
- Registration with a nationally accredited awarding body.
- Access to deliver over 15+ nationally recognised and accredited first aid courses with some of the lowest certification fees available.
- Full and ongoing training and marketing materials.
- Access to our dedicated online trainer portal.
- Friendly head office support from a dedicated account manager.
- A supported step by step guide to setting up and running your business.
- All your training documents, PowerPoints and lesson plans.
- Training and support on growing your business.
- Training and support on managing your finances.
- Office staff are on hand to help answer all your questions.
- Access to ongoing personal development opportunities and discounted training.
- No formal first aid qualification required, this can be provided during one of our open courses. A teaching qualification such as a L3 award in Education & Training or equivalent must be held.
- The cost of this package is £350 and is paid after your application for registration has been accepted by our assessment team.
Instructors teaching first aid with Aidaptive Training must meet the following requirements:
NO first aid qualification is required as this can be provided by Aidaptive Training, should it be required.
A teaching qualification is required for this post, any qualification listed below is acceptable:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Level 3 Award in Teaching and Assessing in First Aid Qualifications (QCF or RQF)
- Cert Ed/PGCE/B Ed/M Ed
- SVQ 3 Learning and Development SCQF Level 8
- SVQ 4 Learning and Development SCQF Level 9
- TQFE (Teaching Qualification for Further Education)
- Planning and Delivering Learning Sessions to Groups SCQF Level 6
- SCQF Level 6 Award in Planning and Delivering Learning Sessions to Groups
- L&D Unit 6 Manage Learning and Development in Groups SCQF Level 8
- L&D Unit 7 Facilitate Individual Learning and Development SCQF Level 8
This list is not exhaustive, the above qualifications and their equivalents will be accepted. Please get in touch should you wish to discuss your qualifications.
- Please include copies of all relevant qualifications and a CV with your application.
Want to Apply?
We are always looking for high quality candidates for our positions
To apply for this role, send a copy of your CV and relevant qualifications to us by clicking the button below. Should your application meet the set criteria for the role, a member of our team will be in touch. Should a role be advertised on a partner platform, clicking this link may redirect you to their site.